Ken Soderberg has been involved with connecting people to public parks for the past 28 years. He worked as a park ranger; director of a non-profit outdoor education center; and director of a county park system before joining Montana State Parks. He is a Certified Interpretive Planner and Certified Interpretive Guide through the National Association for Interpretation. His work with Montana State Parks has included the planning and development of state park visitor centers; wayside exhibits; self- guided materials and interpretive service training programs. As the program manager for Interpretive Services: Volunteer Engagement and Montana State Parks AmeriCorps his goal is to instill a sense of discovery of Montana’s rich natural and cultural heritage in state park visitors which will lead to their commitment of stewardship of state parks.
Connect with Us
- Museum Voices, Episode 8 - Home Alone with Claire Milldrum November 18, 2013
- Museum Voices, Episode 7 - MPMA 2013 - Rebecca Millham, Dave Kennedy November 4, 2013
- Museum Voices, Episode 6 - SHRAB Scholarship August 12, 2013
- Museum Voices Episode 5 - Melissa Koch April 23, 2013
- Museum Voices Episode 4 - Rebecca Baken, Laurie Mari March 30, 2013