Bill Jones of Harlowton is a fourth generation rancher on the family ranch, Twodot Land and Livestock Co., founded in 1908. With a ranch full of history Jones took his love of history to the board of the Upper Mussellshell Historic Society, serving for many years. Then Jones was asked to reopen the shuttered Charles M. Bair Family Museum at Martinsdale, operating it for 3 years, then was instrumental in building the new museum building at the site. Jones finished a two year commitment in April 2016 as the Executive Director of the Gallatin History Museum in Bozeman, steering that organization through a difficult time. Presently researching several historical topics, Jones is currently working on family history.
Connect with Us
- Museum Voices, Episode 8 - Home Alone with Claire Milldrum November 18, 2013
- Museum Voices, Episode 7 - MPMA 2013 - Rebecca Millham, Dave Kennedy November 4, 2013
- Museum Voices, Episode 6 - SHRAB Scholarship August 12, 2013
- Museum Voices Episode 5 - Melissa Koch April 23, 2013
- Museum Voices Episode 4 - Rebecca Baken, Laurie Mari March 30, 2013